Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weekday Happies ( & a special surprise! )

 I've been cranking out some more holiday tags for my friend, Rebecca.
I've really had a lot of fun playing around with all this pretty paper!
Monday I surprised my dad with tickets to the Memphis Tigers basketball game
(and the weather surprised both of us by snowing outside!)
I purchased some supplies for my favorite Christmas time DIY that I'm also revamping from last year.
(It just so happens to coincide with all the Christmas gifts I've purchased for everyone.)
and working on giving away a little holiday happy to one of YOU!
The lame photo is a super close up hint.
More to come from that tomorrow...

xoxo,

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That's so sweet of you to surprise your daddy! I'm sure he was thrilled! Is all the snow melted now??